Tuesday 1 July 2014

HAPPY NEW MONTH READERS + A SINCERE NOTE OF APOLOGY TO YOU ALL.



Hey readers, its been a long while. Before I pass my new month wishes I'll like to sincerely apologize to every single one of you for the shut out on post.
I really don't have any excuse for that but sincerely I wouldn't intentionally stop posting. The thing is, Exams is just Close by (starting 8th July to be precise) and as scholar wey I be *winks* I need to pay full attention to my academics before we go hear say "Blogger dor Fail", lol. I know it would never get to that point though but sincerely my readers, "Final Year nor be Beans ooo" and being in a University like UNIBEN { UNIBEND ;-) } and studying a time taking course like Microbiology, it hasn't really been easy 'cramming' those Microbial Names and organisms and blogging along side.
But from the depth of my heart I sincerely apologize to all my readers and promise that Come 25th July when I'm done with my first half of my Final Year, I'll be back here keeping you posted like I always do with the best gist on Entertainment, Celebrity news, Life Style and of course, "The Word of God" but before then I'll be strolling in here and dropping some quick gist as often as I can.
So on this note, I'll like to thank you all for the Support, Calls, text messages and emails that kept popping in just to check up on me and as for the many I couldn't reply as a result of the bulk up of emails, I say to You, I AM WELL AND SOUND. YEAHHHH!!!
I wouldn't forget my customers that have placed their products here for publicity, I'll like to again Publicly apologize to you and thank you for your patience. trust me, a special Freebie awaits all of you when I'm fully back from my exams.
Thanks all for making me feel special and for those that kept visiting our blog and reading old Gist, I see you all, my blogger dash board dey yan me the matter.
I pray that as you enter this new month, God's Grace increases extra ordinarily in you causing you to do exploits.
HAPPY NEW MONTH READERS.
I LOVE YOU, YES YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU. *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Alex Enoyore.