Monday 6 April 2015

"MY FATHER IS A PRIEST" - NIGERIAN IDOL CONTESTANT P. SCHOLES REVEALS IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW.

There are Singers, There are Musicians and there are Vocal Titans.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to You, Nigerian Idol Season 5 contestant, The Most Handsome and
Most Delectable,  P. Scholes.
In this Exclusive interview With Alex Enoyore's Blog, he Shares on his Life, Relationship, His Journey so far on Nigerian Idol Season 5 and Lots of Other Exciting Informations.
Sit Back and Enjoy this Interview.


CAN WE MEET YOU?

My name is Paul manuwa, aka P.scholes. I am 22 years old and I am a final year student of university of Benin.
I am a 400 level student studying economics and statistics.
I come from An average family of 8. 6 kids. I am the 4th child.. My dad is an Anglican priest while my mum is a secondary school teacher.


HOW WAS GROWING UP LIKE FOR YOU?

Well, growing up  in a family of 8 with my dad who provided the little he could and my mum who really loved us I would say its a privilege and I am extremely grateful to God.


OK, LET'S TALK ABOUT NIGERIAN IDOL. TELL US YOUR STORY AND HOW YOU'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR.

Ummm.. Ok.. I have been rehearsing for the show  since december last year.
My audition was a little bit shaky because I was really tensed up.
But I managed to scale through with two "yes" and one "maybe".
Ever since my other performances have been me playing safe so that I don't get evicted.
Nigerian idols is not as easy as it seems.
When you watch it on tv you think there are few good singers but the truth is there are so much talents in the show year to year


SO NOW YOU'RE AMONG THE TOP 30, WHAT NEXT?
Ok.. I am in a group of ten.  We all are competing for a  spot in the top 12 which is the next stage.
Only 3 people with the highest votes would proceed to the next round.
And I'm pleading for the help of the public Especially YOU to vote for me P.scholes to keep me on the show.
To vote for me P.scholes text 520 to 33680. Each vote cost 50 naira from all networks and you can vote as many times as possible because that's were the secret lies, In multiple votes.
Please I need your votes to stay in the Competition. I wanna thank you for voting, we can still do more.

YOU HEARD HIM GUYS, WE NEED TO KEEP HIM IN THE COMPETITION AND HE NEEDS OUR VOTES, ITS SIMPLE, JUST TEXT 520 TO 33680.


OK, LET'S GET A LITTLE PERSONAL. WHATS YOUR RELATIONSHIP LIKE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Ummm... Its pretty ok.. But am not like so into the whole thing..  Umm... Music has been the number one thing in my life and it takes almost all my time.


YOUR FANS WOULD LOVE TO KNOW, IS P. SCHOLES IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Yes I am. I have a Girlfriend.


EVERYONE HAS GOT THEIR TASTE WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN, WHATS YOURS?
Ambition has always been my forte.. So I like beautiful and ambitious  women.

OK, LASTLY, EVERYONE HAS GOT A CELEBRITY CRUSH, WHO'S YOURS?
Milla kunis and Tori Kelly. I crush on those two

LAST WORDS FOR YOUR SUPPORTERS.

Please vote for p.scholes because I would cherish and utilize the rare opportunity of showing world how much potential Ive got... I am an awsome songwriter and an improving vocallist and I cant wait to put all I have into good use. Just text 520 to 33680. From any network. Voting cost 50 naira. And you can vote as many times as possible because the secret lies in multiple votes


IT WAS NICE HAVING YOU WITH US TODAY.


Ok guys, we've been talking with Nigerian Idol Contestant P. Scholes, Final Year Student of the Department of Economics and Statistics (ECOSTAT), University of Benin, UNIBEN.
He needs your vote to stay in the Competition.
All he needs is your support by voting for him to get from the Top 30 to the Top 12.
To vote for him, simply Text his Unique number 520 to 33680 from any network.
Text cost just 50 Naira and you can vote as many times as you can.
We can Do it guys.
Spread the World by Sharing this Post on Facebook, BBM, whatsapp and on Every social Media using the share button below.
VOTING ENDS WEDNESSDAY.

Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Alex Enoyore.