Saturday 7 March 2015

"I WASNT TRYING TO SEDUCE THE PRESIDENT" - SEYI SHEY DEFENDS SKIMPY OUTFIT

Female Singer, Seyi Shay wore the above outfit after her performance at the 5000 youth event; then she walked up to the President to request for a picture.

Hours Later, the photo hit the internet and Seyi shay came
under fire for wearing such a skimpy outfit. Seyi was accused for trying to seduce President Jonathan.

She has come out to defend her outfit, Speaking to Saturday Beats: She said:

“I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance.

“I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture. I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn’t feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country,” she said.

5 comments:

  1. You dress like that, even if you nor get am for mind, u go put am for e mind. It wasn't about u my dear, it was about the president lusting after you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she wasn't.
    But only trying to make him realize he is still very fit for a second tenure. *sigh*


    -Alex Enoyore's Blog, my Tv-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm guess she should wear a bikini next time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dress like that, even if you nor get am for mind, u go put am for e mind. It wasn't about u my dear, it was about the president lusting after you

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Alex Enoyore.