Wednesday 18 March 2015

"I AM THE FIRST PERSON IN MY LINEAGE TO MEET THE PRESIDENT" - KLINT THE DRUNK

Popular Nigerian comedian, Klint the Drunk was among the horde of entertainers at the Showbiz Interactive with Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Jonathan on
Sunday, March 15, 2015, and he had a few words to say.

An obviously elated Klint disclosed that he was really honoured to be the first person in his lineage to meet an executive. ‘My father and my great grandfather never met a council chairman. Now I am with Mr. President,’ he joked, adding that, ‘Goodluck Jonathan must return for second term for my second shoe to be completed.’

Klint who turned out at the event sporting a black waistcoat over a black long-sleeved shirt also stated that his choice of colour was directed at Goodluck’s opposition in the forthcoming presidential elections. ‘I’m wearing this black outfit because I want to cry for them after the elections,’ the comedian said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Alex Enoyore.