Wednesday 31 December 2014

BACK FROM THE DEAD: SUPPOSEDLY DEAD UNIBEN STUDENT LIVES AFTER HEAD SHOT (PHOTOS).

If you're a UNIBEN student you'll be familiar with this picture. This story Culled from NAIJALOADED.COM is that of a Uniben Mathematics student who was proposedly shot on the Head at the University of Benin Sports Complex during the NUC biometric Process which took place in the institution by Unknown Gun Men.
Those who heard of the story were convinced he would have died but news reaching confirms he's still alive and as he gave up his story and recent pictures to Niajaloaded.com
Read as he narrates his "BACK FROM THE DEAD" controversial story to Naijaloaded.com editors.


My name is Emmanuel Uche Alajemba popularly known as SNAZZY, I am from Imo State I was a student of the University of Benin in Edo State Nigeria .

I got admitted in the year 2011\2012 to study pure applied mathematics at the same time I was still with my former record label “FRANKRIS RECORD” where I signed a 3years deal with the label in the year 2010\2011 my label made sure I worked with top acts like Rocksteady from HYPERTEK and ace producers like JIGGY JEG , LIKKLE JOHN amongst others whose name i cant mention cos we did not finish the work .
SNAZZY WITH THE RECOVERING BULLET WOUND

Early 2012 i put my music career on hold cos of my school .

As a fresher I stayed with family members of record label boss where I have to settle down until I find my own apartment on the line i had two close friends Roy onyeka okafor and Charles omo usman… Roy hails from delta state and he grew up in Benin Edo state and during the holiday he goes to port-harcourt where charles is also based.

I met Roy during
a freestyle section with some 200L boys from there we became friends then I met Charles through Roy from there we became best of friends charles became our hype man as me and roy take over the faculty with our music i was the K.O.F (KING OF FLOW) roy was the K.O.B (KING OF BEEF) along the line fans started building up alongside the groupies as a lagos boy and experienced in the naija music industry I knew how to give my fans what they want beef is not alwayz needed in shows so roy was not relevant slowly the envy sets us apart and lead to our first dispute at the time when the three of us stayed in the same hostel but different rooms so after the dispute myself and Charles got extremely closer that people mistake us for brothers at times twins …to the point that I had to bring Charles to lagos for the first time in his life Charles is younger than me in all aspect of life so I was there for him shared almost everything with him from my cloths to my family members one could barely see us apart .

In addition roy said that on 10th of june 2014 same date I claimed to travel with my mum to the village was the same date I shot a guy so he claimed, according to a valuable source I have .

According to my source it has been said that after the frat men got to know that same me that they know and leave in same community with is the one selling them out and killing them they got furious and decided to give me a reply , so that was how my so called friend conspired against me just because envy, told them false stories .

Like my doctors says” Emma don’t worry God has a plan for u ..everything will fall into place ” I thank God for my life and I thank God he is still projecting me Amen .

And to my love ones my fans family friends foes “I am snazzy and am not dead am alive am still breathing and am still winning” through God anything and everything is possible keep believing God never fails I hold no grudges against anyone cos the LORD did not hold any for me cos despite my sins he still save and love me . Thank u LORD
From : ALAJEMBA UCHE EMMANUEL AKA SNAZZY cc: naijaloaded.com
See more photos below:


1 comment:

  1. My friend am so very happy for you dat is how God work.that day we where together and he just left me saying he is going to look for a girl na him I just hear say na hiim dem shot thank God for you brother

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Alex Enoyore.